Report it

It is important to contact the Police on 999 in an emergency. You can also report anti-social behaviour or criminal issues to Kent Police Report

It is important to report issues such as missed bins, fly tipping, graffiti, Bonfires, abandoned vehicles, planning condition breach, noise complaint etc to Tunbridge Wells Borough Council

For roads, potholes, road drains, pavements and street lights report issues to Kent County Council

For water links please report to Southern Water